Bruise - Symptom, Causes, Treatment of Bruise
Bruise is a purplish blue discoloration in or
to the seepage of blood into the tissues,
and leak their
Bruises go through colorful
as the body
for bruising is contusion.
Over about 10 days a
will turn green-brown and then yellow before fading
entirely, although fading may take
people or if the bruise is very large.
Most bruises will
later on 2 weeks, and some go away even
earlier. However, if a bruise does not go away
2 weeks, let your parent know.
Anyone who bruises too
should see a doctor for blood-clotting tests.
There are three types of bruises:
- Subcutaneous -- beneath the skin
- Intramuscular -- within the belly of the
- Periosteal -- bone bruise
If your skin isn't broken, you don't
a bandage. You can, however,
healing with these easy techniques:
- Raise the
- Utilise ice or a cold pack for 30 to 60 minutes at a time for a day or two
later on the injury.
- Debate acetaminophen (Tylenol, others) for
Symptoms of Bruise
Here is the list of
sign and symptoms of bruise:
- pain, swelling.
- skin discoloration.
- pinkish red color which may be very
- problematic to
the muscle which has been bruised.