Coronary Heart Disease - Symptom, Causes, Treatment of Coronary Heart Disease
Coronary Heart Disease is mainlt the barrier or
of the coronary arteries which
blood to the heart musde, with the
that the blood
to an or part of the heart musde is cut off or
deficient. Blockage is
induced by a clot, or sometimes by foreign matter,
the blood flow through an earlier nar royved artery, and
to a heart attack. Coronary artery disorder is atherosclerosis of the coronary arteries.
to be a
in several people,
until the vessels become so
that the heart muscle no longer
adequate nourishment. Most coronary artery narrowing is induced by atheroma (fatty
in the lining of arteries). When the blood
to the heart is
the situation is known as coronary deficiency, which reasons angina pectoris (
chest pain) and may
to heart failure.
The heart has 3
- Two of these arteries
from a mutual stem, known as the left main coronary artery.
- The left main coronary artery
of the heart.
- It's left anterior descending (LAD) branch gives the front part of the heart.
- The left circumflex (LCX) branch issues the left lateral and
side of the heart.
- Eventually, the right coronary artery (RCA) is
the right and the
parts of the heart.
Diagnosis of Coronary Heart Disease
and measure the stretch of coronary heart disease is through the
of coronary angiography. Since the stretch of Coronary Heart Disease does not
match the continuum and
irritation, it is
for anyone who has chest pain to
a doctor. Once the analyse and stretch of your Coronary Heart Disease is
ascertained, your doctor can
chest pain. Your doctor can
coronary artery disease by:
- Communicating to you about your symptoms, medical
and risk factors.
a physical exam.
diagnostic examines, including an electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG), practice stress
examine, electron beam (ultrafast) CT scans, cardiac catheterization and others.
Symptoms of Coronary Heart Disease
While the symptoms and signs of coronary heart disease are
observed in the
state of disease, most individuals with coronary heart disease
no attestation of disease for decades as the disease
before the first
of symptoms, often a " explosive " heart attack,
eventually upspring. More
symptoms of coronary heart disease
the following. No one person
has all of these symptoms.
- Chest pain on exertion (angina pectoris), which may be
- Alleviate of breath on exertion
- Jaw pain, back pain, or arm pain,
on left side, either during exertion or at rest
- Palpitations (a sensation of rapid or very strong heart beats in your chest)
- Dizziness, light-headedness, or fainting
- Weakness on implementation or at rest
- Casual heartbeat
Causes of Coronary Heart Disease
of coronary heart disease is
to develop heart disease can be
lifestyle factors such as diet, smoking, and stress
in whether or not a person will
The following are the
- Heredity: Coronary heart disease
in the family.
- Advanced cholesterol: Levels of cholesterol in the blood are above healthy levels.
- Tobacco abuse: This includes not only smoking any form of tobacco (cigarettes, cigars, pipes), but also chewing tobacco.
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Need of
- High-fat diet
- Emotional stress
- Type A
Treatment of Coronary Heart Disease
Surgical options include:
- Coronary angioplasty.
known as balloon angioplasty or percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty (PTCA), this proceed affects placing a catheter in the
coronary artery. Once the catheter is in place, a tiny balloon is repeatedly
to stretch or break open the
area. By opening the
coronary arteries, blood and oxygen
to the heart muscle can be
meliorated. Stents are
left in the artery to
- Coronary artery bypass surgery. Often
to as CABG, this
opening the chest wall and
a graft (
from a vein in the leg) into the coronary artery which is
a graft in the
artery, blood can then bypass the
impediment. If more than one coronary artery is
obstruct, a lot of
Several Prevention Tips:
- Stop smoking.
- Conserve a normal blood pressure.
- Reserve your cholesterol levels within normal range.
on a regular basis.
with your doctor to see which type of exercise is better for you.
- Conserve as near normal body weight as
- If you
blood sugar as tightly controlled as
- Reduce the amount of stress in your life.
Risk Factors of Coronary Heart Disease
Coronary heart disease has been a
for premature death between Australian men.
death rates from this reason have fallen due to
in angioplasty, coronary artery bypass and measures to
blood fats. Vasodilator drugs (that dilate arteries) are
to treat angina pectoris, and
blood pressure and
blood fats may also be treated if
essential. High levels of blood fats, hypertension, diabetes mellitus,
cigarette smoking, stress andobesity
of coronary heart disease. Heredity is