Acidity Home Remedies
Acidity is associated to heartburn and gas formation in stomach. In acidity, there is a faction of gastric juices from the stomach into the lower esophagus (food pipe). This condition generally occurs when acidic contents in stomach (hydrochloric acid) move rising into the esophagus and making it dysfunctional. In other words, acidity can moreover be distinct as a condition in which there is an excess secretion of acid within the stomach. Understanding the right cure at right time and causes of any disease, similar to acidity or acid reflux, is very useful for efficient treatments. In ayurveda it is considered to be caused by the aggarvation of pitta dosha that is dependable for burning sensation caused in the chest region.
Acidity and heartburn are caused by incidence of too much acid in the stomach that causes exasperation of the gastrointestinal casing. This causes a blazing ache. When this extreme acid leaks back into the throat this inflames and the effect of heartburn is produced. Acidity leads to the sour or burning sensation in the chest. Its general signs are dyspepsia, heartburn and formation of the ulcers. Acidity tends to have a much elevated occurrence in highly emotional and nervous individuals. It is as well more frequent in the developed and industrialised nations, though a latest increase in incidence has as well occurred in the developing countries. Use of Alcohol, greatly spicy foodstuffs, non-vegetarian diets, and Non Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAID's) as well predispose to gastric acidity.
Causes of Acidity
Following are the major acidity causes:
- Reflux of gastric acid.
- Eating foods rich in fats similar to chocolates as well causes acidity.
- Gastro duodenal (peptic) ulcer.
- Eating fried and spicy food on a regular basis.
- Pregnancy, aging or obesity can as well cause acidity.
- Eating junk foods, oily and spicy foods moreover leads to burning sensation in stomach and chest area and causes acidity.
- Stress is the other major reason.
Symptoms of Acidity
Following are the major acidity symptoms :
- Sour belches and passing off wind.
- Constant pain in upper abdomen
- Bellyache is too felt.
- Respiratory problems and coughing.
- Feel hungry often.
- Belching, nausea, acidic taste in mouth, vomiting and loss of appetite.
Home Remedies for Acidity
Following are some of the effective home remedies for acidity :
- Take equivalent portions of ginger and coriander to obtain relief from acidity.
- Sleep with your head and shoulder on an elevated pillow for height.
- Obtain a piece of Jaggery (gur) and keep it in the mouth and leisurely suck it to lessen the acidity.
- Obtain one piece of clove and suck on it steadily.
- You can as well drink coconut oil to obtain relief as of acidity.
- Squeeze the juice of a whole orange and combine it through roasted cumin seeds. Add a little rock salt as per your taste. This will provide you an instant release from acidity. This is an efficient home remedy for acidity.