Arthritis Home Remedies
Arthritis means swelling of a joint. It is consequent from two Greek words: athron, meaning joints; and itis, meaning tenderness. It is, usually, a chronic disease procedure. The most general form of arthritis, osteoarthritis (degenerative joint disease) is a consequence of trauma to the joint, infection of the joint, or age. Arthritis is one of the most quickly rising chronic conditions in North America . Arthritis is caused by the wearing down of cartilage, which is the material that cushions the ends of the bones. Because it can involve various extra organs of the body, rheumatoid arthritis is referred to similar to a systemic disease and is sometimes known as rheumatoid disease. Rheumatoid arthritis is a solemn illness which affects not only the joints of the fingers, wrists, hips, knees, and feet, but also the muscles, tendons and other tissues of the body.
Arthritis is typically accompanied through pain, stiffness and swelling. There are dissimilar types of the disease - many seditious and others more degenerative in nature. Extra arthritis types are rheumatoid arthritis as well as psoriatic arthritis, autoimmune diseases in which the body attacks itself. Septic arthritis is induced by joint contagion. Gouty arthritis is induced by evidence of uric acid crystals in the joint, causing soreness. There is as well a rare form of gout caused by the creation of rhomboid crystals of calcium pyrophosphate. Arthritis is confidential as one of the rheumatic diseases. These are conditions that are dissimilar individual infection, with differing features, treatments, complications, and prognosis. They are like in that they have a propensity to affect the joints, muscles, ligaments, cartilage, tendons, and many have the potential to concern internal body areas.
Causes of Arthritis
Following are the major Arthritis causes:
- Improper postural habits.
- Hereditary factors.
- Less use of joints.
- Exposed to cold conditions and environment.
- Improper and irregular diet.
Symptoms of Arthritis
Following are the major Arthritis Symptoms :
- Pain and stiffness in the joints.
Home Remedies for Arthritis
Following are some of the effective home remedies for Arthritis:
- Take two teaspoons of lemon fluid through a teaspoon of honey in a cup of warm water twice daily. It is an efficient arthritis remedy.
- Take a cup of papaya seed tea for six or seven times on a daily basis for two or three weeks. It provides release in the joint pains.
- A spare addition of calcium, zinc and vitamin C is suggested.
- Eat 2-3 cloves of garlic on a daily basis. Garlic has an anti-inflammatory property which has establish its efficiency in the treatment of arthritis.
- Make juice as of green leafy vegetable with carrot, celery, and red beet. It provides good results in arthritis pain relief.
- One more great home remedy for arthritis absorb the consumption of 1 cup of fresh pineapple juice, as it helps in minimizing the swelling and soreness in arthritis.
- Combine 1 cup of any green vegetable juice among equal proportions of carrots, celery and red beet juices.
- Castor oil is a valuable rub for cure of arthritis and is good natural remedy for arthritis.