Acanthoma (Granuloma) Fissuratum - Symptoms & Treatment
Acanthoma or Granuloma Fissuratum is a response on the skin which is typically caused by abnormal wearing of glasses other spectacle frame pressure. It chiefly found on the retroauricular fold, better auricular crease, other on the side of the nose other behind the ear owing to pressure. Possibility is at any age and it is very dangerous. The major differential diagnosis is basal cell carcinoma. Whether infectious agents may be severe cause for this illness and ill-fitting eyeglasses are the general cause of acanthoma fissuratum.
Causes of Acanthoma (Granuloma) Fissuratum
Some causes & risk factors of Acanthoma Fissuratum are as follows:
- Wearing poor or abnormal fitting of eyeglasses.
- Whether infectious agents may be dangerous for this disease.
Acanthoma (Granuloma) Fissuratum Treatment
Many treatment of acanthoma fissuratum defensive barrier creams should use on reactive area. Others treatment is air condition and absorptive powders should be used to keep cool the folds or expose skin folds to the air. Castellani paint can also be a useful cure for this illness. Deep skin folds should keep divide from the cotton cloth and must be avoid tight dressing. Folds should keep cool and dry to eliminate the friction and warmth.
- Have healthy and hygienic food.
- Avoid outside junk food.
- Folds should keep cool and dry to eliminate the friction and warmth.
- Deep skin folds should keep divide from the cotton cloth and must be avoid tight dressing.
- Balance diet and regular exercise is a very good remedy.
- Stay away from junk food.
- Regular exercise should be done.